Thursday, March 12, 2026

Thinking About Returning to Blogging and an Update

 Hi. Hello. Anyone out there?

I'm thinking about returning to the blog to share what's happening in my life. And with my kids. And grandkids! And Mr. H. And everything.

It feels easiest to begin with an update on everyone.

(Putting in a little edit here ... I realized that it's important to note that we no longer live in California. We moved back to Idaho in 2016 after just a year and then moved back to the farm in 2024.)

Davis is about to turn 30! He married his best friend Autumn in 2020 and their son, Simon is about to turn 2. They live in northern California and are the sweetest little family ever. We visit them a LOT.













Sarah just turned 24 and lives near us (thank goodness) with her darling boyfriend, Tristin, and their dog Rusty and cat Kitana. 













Dayton will be 22 very soon. He remains in perpetual motion and ever sweet and appears to have found his happy place at Bogus Basin. 













Maggie ... god, the baby is 19! Prepping to go to college, working 2 jobs, and promising to live at home forever.













Chance is now self-employed and travels all around the western U.S. doing flooring inspections. And I work for the state of Idaho now as an admin assistant.













Super brief I realize but hopefully there'll be lots more to come.

P.S. I left my tiny 'About Me' description as is for now to highlight the difference in my kids' ages now and then. 

No comments:

Thinking About Returning to Blogging and an Update

  Hi. Hello. Anyone out there? I'm thinking about returning to the blog to share what's happening in my life. And with my kids. And ...