Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I need help


Well obviously I need help! The thing I need help with today is keeping a kid in bed. Whenever I tuck Dayton in (nap or at night) he pretty much always gets up. He doesn't come upstairs though. He just goes and bugs Sarah or gets toys out of the toybox and plays. Once he finally goes to sleep at naptime, he sleeps really good - 2 hours or more. But then at night he is sometimes awake till like 10:30, so I think his nap is starting too late.

So how do I get him to stay in bed? And should I wake him up by say 3:00 no matter when his nap finally started so that maybe he'll fall asleep sooner at night? What do you think?

We finally got out of the house for a little while today. Went to Main Street and visited with Mom, Dad and Matt. It was nice to see them. Dayton has a funny new phrase that he is saying a lot: Damn it! I tried and tried to get him to say it and he would not. Just giggled a lot. Sarah used to say that too; I wonder where they're learning it?

For those of you who have fun placing bets on when I will get pregnant next, you should know that I went to the doctor today and invested a pretty penny on long term contraception. So if you haven't placed your bets yet, you may want to consider that information.

Thanks Mom for babysitting for me today. I could hear Maggie crying out in the waiting room. I hope it wasn't too awful. I love you all and love to hear your comments. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Thinking About Returning to Blogging and an Update

  Hi. Hello. Anyone out there? I'm thinking about returning to the blog to share what's happening in my life. And with my kids. And ...