Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 15, 2011

The sound of ocean waves wakes me at 6:55. I go to the bathroom, slip on my crocs and let the dog out of the kennel. He races up the stairs, I follow with my eyes barely open. I let him outside and start setting out all the stuff for kid's lunches. Chance makes his way to the kitchen and by the time we're done with lunches, the kids are pretty much ready to go. We all sit down at the kitchen table and read scriptures for about 10 minutes. The kids brush their teeth, get their coats and backpacks and kiss their dad and little sister. I drive the "little kids" to the end of the lane where we wait for the bus and then I drive Davis to the high school. I listen to NPR and Davis plugs into his iPod. When I get home, I fix toast for three and we all watch Timmy Time together.

No comments:

Thinking About Returning to Blogging and an Update

  Hi. Hello. Anyone out there? I'm thinking about returning to the blog to share what's happening in my life. And with my kids. And ...